Tomorrow’s Hi-Fi, Today
With Evo 150, we’ve brought your audio past and present into the future. With outstanding Hypex NCore Class D amplification and our class-leading StreamMagic music streaming platform on board, all you need to do is add speakers to enjoy superb high-resolution audio quality from one elegant, discreet box.
And thanks to its suite of digital and analogue inputs, as well as its high-quality digital-to-analogue convertor, Evo can be the heart of your hi-fi system for years to come.
All-in-one simplicity – just add speakers
Combining streaming smarts and high-class amplification in one box means Evo only needs wiring to mains power and to speakers to serve up thrilling sound quality.
Streaming music from Evo means saying ‘goodbye’ to metres and metres of connection cables, and ‘hello’ to intuitive, straightforward functionality in one sleek, good-looking box.
Thanks to its suite of digital and analogue inputs, Evo Music Streamer is ready for you to add your favourite sources – a turntable, say, or CD player – and build a wider system. Even video sources can join in – just connect your TV’s HDMI ARC output to Evo’s ARC input. No matter where your music’s coming from, Evo will make it sound its best.
Easy to set up, easy to use
It couldn’t be simpler. Plug Evo into the mains, wire it to your speakers. Then fire up your favourite music streaming service on a smartphone, tablet or wherever and connect to Evo using the app, Bluetooth or Evo’s built-in streaming service support. Pick a tune, press ‘play’ and adjust the volume to your taste. Thanks to Evo’s big 6.8in high resolution display, you can even enjoy bright, clear and detailed album artwork when you’re listening to a streaming service.
The StreamMagic app offers comprehensive control of the entire Evo system, plus access to the world’s most popular and highest-quality music streaming services. It’s clear, logical and stable – so Evo will do precisely what you want it to, rapidly and accurately, from wherever you are in your home.
Of course, you might prefer the app of your favourite music streaming service – if that’s your preference, no problem. Evo will be just as responsive to your inputs and commands.
Bluetooth convenience. HD sound quality
Nothing’s easier or simpler than streaming via Bluetooth. Evo takes it to the max by using aptX HD Bluetooth – which is wireless, high-definition music streaming with flawless transmission and incredibly realistic, convincing sound.
Evo delivers all the wireless convenience you want, with none of the sonic compromises.
- Free your headphones – As well as featuring a 3.5mm output for headphones, Evo is also a Bluetooth transmitter – so if you’d rather do your private listening on wireless headphones, Evo has you covered.
- Great British Sound – Evo uses the very best components, such as ESS Sabre 32bit high-resolution DACs – and then we bring every one of our 50+ years of audio know-how to bear. The result is the Great British Sound we are renowned for.
- Complete control – Evo is intuitive and straightforward to operate, no matter if you’re using its full-function remote control, its simple and elegant control app, or the physical controls and big, bright, detailed display on its fascia.
- Neat and easy placement – Just 305mm wide, Evo will sit neatly wherever you need it to. But thanks to its beautiful design and all-around good looks, it really deserves centre-stage.
- Great for record players – If you want to connect a turntable, Evo 150’s built-in phono stage is perfectly convenient for those record players without an internal pre-amp.
- Simple to use, thrilling to listen to
- Rich dynamics, huge scale and complete control means inspiring sound
- Compatible with every format, from vinyl to digital streaming and everything in between
- Numerous digital and analogue inputs for wide-ranging system possibilities
- Perfected to work with the widest range of speakers
Powerful enough to drive two sets of speakers with no problem
- 150W into 8 Ohms
- Class-D Hypex Ncore®
- ESS Sabre ES9018K2M
- 20Hz – 20kHz +0/-3dB
ANALOGUE AUDIO INPUTS
- 1 x RCA, 1 x balanced XLR, 1 x Moving Magnet Phonostage
DIGITAL AUDIO INPUTS
- 2 x TOSLINK optical, 1 x S/PDIF coaxial, 1 x TV ARC
USB AUDIO INPUT
- USB Type B conforming to USB Audio Class 1 or USB Audio Class 2 (user selectable)
- 4.2 A2DP/AVRCP supporting SBC, aptX and aptX HD codecs
- TOSLINK optical: 16/24bit 32-96kHz PCM only S/PDIF coaxial: 16/24bit 32-192kHz PCM only USB Audio Class 1: Up to 24-bit 96kHz (asynchronous) USB Audio Class 2: Up to 32-bit 384kHz (asynchronous) and up to DSD 256 Bluetooth: 4.2 A2DP/AVRCP supporting up to aptX HD (24bit 48kHz) UPnP, Local USB media, Airplay 2, Chromecast built-in, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, TIDAL, MQA, Qobuz, Roon Ready.
- ALAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, DSD (x256), WMA, MP3, AAC, HE AAC AAC+, OGG Vorbis
- Speakers A+B, 3.5mm headphone, Preamp Output, Subwoofer Output, Bluetooth: 4.2 A2DP/AVRCP supporting up to aptX HD
- IEEE 802.3, 10 Base-T or 100 Base-T
- Dual Band 2.4/5gHz
MAX POWER CONSUMPTION
STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION
DIMENSIONS (W X H X D)
- 317 x 89 x 352mm
- 5.3 kg
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Evo 150 All-in-One player, Quick Start Guide, Safety Guide, Mains Lead, Remote Control, 2 x AAA Batteries, Customisable Side Panels x 2