Level of protection
- Class-A output stage for low distortion sound and great sonority. • Undisturbed operation at the highest level through individually decoupled sections.
- Separate power supplies for standby power and digital and analogue modules.
- The wideband filter clears external balanced disturbances from the power grid and unbalanced disturbances from the housing and „ground wire“.
- Disturbing buzzing of the ring core transformer is prevented by an additional filter.
- Permanent automatic adjustment of the laser unit (by continuous adjustment of focus, tracking and EF balance of the digital part, the device plays CDs extremely accurate, even after years).
- Additional vibration protection.
Digital signal processing
- Burr Brown D/A Converter with 24bit/192KHz.
- Bessel filter for optimal pulse transmission for best sound behavior.
- Master clock generator for increased precision (witch distinguishes it from other CD players of its class).
- additional sound enhancement and temperature stability.
- Reclocking concept for all relevant levels and highest accuracy in timing.
- Analog output unbalanced 0dBr 2,0V
- Noise-voltage gap Cinch -92dB unaffected
- Harmonic distortions <0,005%
- Frequency response 1Hz-22kHz(-3dB)
- Power supply 115V / 230V switchable
- Standby connection <0.35W
- Outputs 1 pair of analog cinch, 1x coaxial digital
- Size (w x h x d) in cm 45,3 x 8,2 x 30,5 cm
- Weight in kg 6,80 kg