Wireless Audio Streaming Player
The audiolab 6000A Play, is the latest addition to the globally acclaimed 6000 series.
A combination of the illustrious and class-leading 6000A integrated ampliﬁer with the acclaimed 6000N Play wireless audio streaming player, the audiolab 6000A Play is a richly speciﬁed, all-encompassing audio solution.
Adapting to the modern world of music streaming but retaining all of the awarding-winning analogue and digital audio circuitry from the 6000A, the 6000A Play oﬀers almost universal source compatibility.
DTS Play-Fi Enabled
The audiolab 6000A Play incorporates the acclaimed DTS Play-Fi® platform for built-in high-resolution wireless streaming playback (up to 24bit / 96kHz with compatible services such as TIDAL or Qobuz). You can stream from any source on your wireless network, including smartphones, tablets or PCs as well as a NAS Drive. So, however you want to play your music, audiolab ’s 6000A Play will deliver outstanding performance.
The DTS Play-Fi platform oﬀers a wealth of music options from around the globe. Spotify, Qobuz, Tidal, HD Tracks, Deezer, Amazon Music, Napster, KKBox and Sirius XM, to name a few. Browse a radio guide with thousands of stations and podcasts, or stream from a home media server with DLNA compatibility.
Above all, the audiolab 6000A Play oﬀers ﬂexibility without compromise. With deep, well-deﬁned bass, expressive midrange and sweet, subtle treble – the 6000A Play oﬀers an open window on the music being played, as all great hi-ﬁ should, engaging the listener with natural, unforced energy that is fully reﬂective of the source material.
- Full analogue and digital circuitry retained from the award-winning and class-leading audiolab 6000A integrated ampliﬁer with built-in wireless streaming technology
- Class AB power ampliﬁcation: 2x50W into 8 ohms; 2x75W into 4 ohms aptX Bluetooth streaming
- ESS Sabre32 ES9018K2M Reference DAC – as seen in the award-winning audiolab 6000A
- Three user-selectable digital ﬁlters
- Class A post-DAC active ﬁlter
- Low noise JFET MM phono stage
- Dedicated current-feedback headphone amp
- Three operational modes – Integrated Mode; Pre-Power Mode; Pre Model
- Ethernet connection – wired internet connection for high bandwidth applications
- Dedicated high-performance MM phono input
- Separate pre-power sections for ﬂexibility of operation
- Automatic equipment activation via 12V trigger
- Auto standby function
- Wi-Fi® Technology DTS Play-Fi streams music over standard Wi-Fi networks, delivering perfectly synchronized audio, with no lag and zero loss in sound quality.
- Lossless Audio Streaming Stream in 24-bit/192kHz with compatible streaming services and ﬁles formats.
- Multi-room Enjoy music in every room of your house. All at once, perfectly synchronized, with no lag. You’re in control.
- DTS Play-Fi App Simply download the free app and immediately send songs via Wi-Fi to any speaker in any room of the house.
- Easy Setup No logins, no complicated computer-based setups. Just download the app and within minutes, you’re ready to listen.
- Any Operating System Fully compatible with all operating systems: Apple iOS, AndroidTM, Windows® PC, and Fire OS.
WIRELESS STREAMING TECHNOLOGY
DTS Play-Fi is premium whole-home wireless audio, now available from the largest ecosystem of brands in the world. Stream your favourite content with astounding audio quality, from every device that you’ve got.
All DTS Play-Fi products are seamlessly interoperable, so you can find the perfect speaker for every room, and know that they will all make beautiful music together.
6000N Play Specifications
|DTS Play-Fi Technology||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Supports global, popular streaming content (Amazon Music, Spotify, TIDAL, KKBox, SiriusXM, Napster, Internet Radio, Deezer, iHeartRadio, Pandora, SoundMachine, Qobuz, QQmusic ) Supports Speaker Groups Supports Android/iOS/Kindle Fire/Windows PC Control|
|Analogue Inputs||3 x AUX , 1x Phono (MM), 1x Power In|
|Digital Input||2 x Coaxial, 2 x Toslink Optical, Bluetooth (aptX/aptX LL)|
|Analogue Output||1x RCA Pre Out|
|Gain||+8dB (Line) +55dB (Phono MM)|
|Input Sensitivity||720mV (Line, Volume = 0dB) 3.1mV (Phono MM, Volume=0dB)|
|Input Impedance||10K (Line) 47K//100pF (Phono MM)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||< 0.0004% (1KHz @ 2V, Volume = 0dB)|
|Frequency Response||20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.1dB)|
|Output Voltage||2.3V max. (Volume=0dB)|
|Output Impedance||120 ohm|
|Signal-to-Noise Ration (S/N)||> 110dB (Line, A-weighted)|
|> 76dB (Phono MM, A-weighted)|
|D To A Converter||ES9018K2M|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||< 0.0006% (1KHz @ 0dBFS)|
|Output Level (0dBFS, 1KHz)||2.05V|
|Max. Sampling Frequency||192KHz|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (S/N)||> 112dB (A-weighted)|
|Digital Filters||Fast Roll-oﬀ , Slow Roll-oﬀ , Minimum Phase|
|Rated Max. Power Output||2 X 50W (8 ohm, THD<1%) 2 X 75W (4 ohm, THD<1%)|
|Frequency Response||20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.3dB)|
|Input Sensitivity||720mV (Volume=0dB)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||< 0.003% (1kHz @ 40W/8ohm)|
|Signal-to-Noise ratio (S/N)||> 110dB (A-weighted)|
|Max. Output Current||9A|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||< 0.01% (1kHz, 10mW into 20ohm)|
|Output Impedance||2.35 ohm|
|Load impedance||20-600 ohm|
|Standby Power Consumption||< 0.5W|
|Power Requirements (depending on region)||220-240V ~ 50 – 60Hz 100-120V ~ 50 – 60Hz|
|Dimensions (mm) (W x H x D)||445 x 80 x 330mm including feet, terminals and controls|
|Carton Size (mm) (W x H x D)||512 x 467 x 155|
|Weight||7.9kg (Net) 10kg (Gross)|