See nothing, hear everything
Designed for down-firing, in-ceiling use, CCM7.5 S2 can be used as the left, center, right and rear-channel rear speakers in a discreet home cinema system. Its configuration includes a 25mm (1in) Carbon Dome tweeter and a 180mm (7in) Continuum cone mid/ bass cone angled to the mounting surface, allowing for easy direction of the whole array towards the listener to ensure they hear the correct balance of sound. That way, dialogue is crystal clear and special effects come across accurately. Thanks to Bowers & Wilkins unique QuickDogsTM fixing method, installation is simple and if preferred, the supplied round grille can be replaced with an optional, square grille.
- Technical features: Carbon Dome tweeter, Continuum mid/bass
- Description: 2-way in-ceiling system
- Drive units: 1x ø25mm (1in) Carbon Dome high-frequency, 1x ø180mm (7in) Continuum cone mid/bass
- Frequency range: -6dB at 25Hz – 33kHz
- Frequency Response: 32Hz – 28kHz ±3dB