Based on our pioneering developments in studio and home audio, our Grade 1 master clock generates a precise reference signal that keeps your Vivaldi system running perfectly in sync, ensuring a natural, lifelike and three-dimensional performance
- Utilises the latest generation dCS Digital Processing Platform for state-of-the-art measured performance and unrivalled musical experience
- Dual crystal oscillators with microcontroller-enhanced temperature correction
- New dual frequency output and auto-clocking mode used in the Vivaldi range improves ease of use and minimises jitter, particularly with computer audio sources
- Improved power supplies give lower running temperature and improved tolerance to AC supply variations
- Multi-stage regulation ensures sensitive clock and PLL circuitry is unaffected by digital interference
- Aerospace-grade machined aluminium chassis fitted with tuned acoustic damping panels reduces magnetic effects and vibration
Type Class 1 Master Clock.
Clock Frequencies 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 or 192kHz.
Colour Silver or Black.
Dimensions 444mm/17.5” x 435mm/17.2” x 126mm/5.0”. Allow extra depth for cable connectors.
Clock Accuracy Better than +/-1ppm when shipped. Typically +/-0.1ppm when shipped and stabilised.
Upsampling Rates Two groups of 4 independently buffered outputs on 75Ω BNC connectors. Each group may be set to a different clock frequency.
World Clock I/O External Reference Input on 1x 75Ω BNC connector. Accepts either Word Clock or AC coupled signals at 1MHz, 5MHz & 10MHz. Lock range is +/-300ppm.
Digital Inputs Typically 1 minute to rated accuracy.
Startup Time Loaded from CD-R or PC / Upsampler via Reference Input.
Local Control dCS Universal Remote handset is supplied with Vivaldi DAC. RS232 (controlled by a third party device).
Power Supply Factory set for 100, 115, 220 or 230V AC, 50-60Hz.
Power Consumption 10 Watts typical/12 Watts maximum.