VPI Scout 21 Turntable – Features
- 11” Aluminum platter
- 9” Metal Uni-Pivot Arm
- Standard Wire Standard VTA Base
- Made in the USA
Re-introducing the audio world to the best-selling VPI table of all time – better than the old one, better than it should be at this price! The Scout has become one of the world’s best-reviewed turntables! The Prime Scout is so simple to set-up, you can have the table up and running in just minutes.
VPI Scout 21 Turntable – Technical Specifications
Chassis Composition: Vinyl Wrapped MDF
Platter Type & Size: 11.5″ Aluminum, 10.5 lbs
Tonearm Included: JMW – Tonearm
Motor RPM: 300 RPM
Motor Pulley Accuracy: +/- .0005″
Wow and Flutter: .08 %
Speed Accuracy: .08 %
Rumble: 78db Down
Footprint: 18 ½” x 14½”
Overall Size: 19″ x 15″ x 8½”
Total Weight: 32 lbs
- Prime Platter and Bearing
- JMW 9-3D Tonearm
- Analog Drive System (ADS) – Improves accuracy and speed adjustment.
- Dealership – Upgrade options are limitless. Contact your dealership for more information!
- Stereophile by Art Dudley
- Hi-Fi+ by Steve Dickinson
- The Audiophile Man by Paul Rigby
- Enjoy the Music via Headphone Guru by Frank Iacone
For more turntables click here.