Two Way Bass Reflex Bookshelf Speaker System
Yamaha’s NS-333 speaker system has been designed specifically for home theater applications. The bookshelf speaker is a bass-reflex design that can be used for main or surround channels and incorporates a 5″ Polymer-Injected Mica Diaphragm (PMD) cone woofer and a 1” aluminum dome tweeter. For improved imaging, the tweeter utilizes Yamaha’s exclusive waveguide horn.
- High sensitivity and wide dynamic range for contemporary digital sources
- Waveguide horn allows the sound field to be shaped and controlled for optimal spatial expression in home theater environments
- PMD (Polymer-injected Mica Diaphragm) cone woofer combines high-performance materials and design for extreme accuracy
- Highest quality internal Monster Cable wiring
- High frequency response dome tweeter delivers clear, natural highs
- Beautiful Yamaha piano finish with elegant elliptical form