- Prime 21 Chassis
- 10″ 3D Gimbal Tonearm
- Machined Aluminum Platter
- Machined metal top for improved bracing
- 300 RPM Outbound Motor
- Improved 40-HW Isolation Feet
- Screw-down Stainless Steel/Delrin Clamp
- 12” Aluminum Platter
- 10” 3D Gimbal Arm Standard Wire
- VTA Base On The Fly
- Made in the USA
Chassis Composition: Vinyl Wrapped MDF
Platter Type & Size: 12″ Aluminum, 20 lbs
Tonearm Included: 10″ 3D Gimbal Arm
Motor RPM: 300 RPM (500 RPM Overseas)
Motor Pulley Accuracy: +/- .0005″
Wow and Flutter: .08 %
Speed Accuracy: .08 %
Rumble: 80db Down
Footprint: 19 ½” x 13½”
Overall Size: 21 ⅜” x 15 ¾”
Total Weight: 45 lbs
- Periphery Ring Clamp – Improves record warp reduction and the shelf life of your cartridge.
- Analog Drive System (ADS) – Improves accuracy and speed adjustment.
- Reference Feet – Improves isolation and makes it even more quiet between the notes.
- Dealership – Upgrade options are limitless. Contact your dealership for more information!