VPI Signature 21 Turntable
The Prime Signature Turntable is the next step up from the Prime, which took the world by storm 2 years ago during its initial release. It features a 10″ Fatboy Gimbal arm with reference Wiring. The chassis consists of an aluminum plate sandwiched between a composite material for improved damping.
- JMW-10 Fatboy Gimbal Tonearm.
- Wired with Nordost Reference Wire.
- Metallic Black Finish.
- VTA Base on the Fly.
- Easy Cartridge Alignment.
- Interchangeable Tonearms.
- Made in the USA.
- 12” Aluminum Platter
- Signature 21 / Avenger Motor Housing
- 10” Fatboy Gimbal Arm Reference Wire
- VTA Base On The Fly
VPI Signature 21 Turntable – Technical Specifications
Chassis Composition: Vinyl Wrapped MDF, Aluminum and Stainless Steel
Platter Type & Size: 12″ Aluminum, 20 lbs
Tonearm Included: Fatboy Gimble
Motor RPM: 300 RPM
Motor Pulley Accuracy: +/- .0005″
Wow and Flutter: .08 %
Speed Accuracy: .08 %
Rumble: 82db Down
Footprint: 19 ½” x 13½”
Overall Size: 21 ⅜” x 15 ¾” x 11″
Total Weight: 66 lbs
- Periphery Ring Clamp – Improves record warp reduction and the shelf life of your cartridge.
- Analog Drive System (ADS) – Improves accuracy and speed adjustment.
For more turntables click here.